Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Thinking about food


I think I'll have the Curry, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

Sometimes it is the smallest things that make you smile. I've had a big smile on my face this last 2 days.

Half term....less stress.
Hospital appointment......all clear to run!
Appointment in the next month to take out ALL of the metalwork

And the running began in earnest on Monday. I ran my first hilly route of 5.33 miles around Crystal Palace and although a few stops were required to adjust the Aircast and to get my breath back (note - VO2 max is as low as when I first started running in 2005!) but it felt great.

I thought I would need a few days off but rather than driving to the club, I decided to run. This was the first run from my new house, 3.13 miles away from the club. I was nervous to say the least, but fortunately for me, I spied Richard about to set off up Crystal Palace Park Road and we ran together to the club. I did the bridge run and then back home....totalling 7 miles. I know I need to take it easy and I was totally knackered afterwards but welcome home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment