Total Pageviews

Monday 15 April 2013

38 at 38

Lada Action by ultraBobban
Lada Action, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.

Over the next few weeks I am going to see a Lada action............a-boom-tish.....

I have just completed my 37th Marathon at 37 and am edging towards 38 at 38 over the next couple of weeks as I celebrate my 38th BD with a marathon on Saturday and a marathon on Sunday. This will not take place on the weekend of my birthday but a week later to take in the Bewl Marathon and the 3 Forts 27 miler. Regualr readers will know that I have completed the 27 mile 3450ft marathon twice before, finishing in the top 20 at my first attempt (which would have seen a top 5 last year based on the time) and a top 50 last year the day after my first ever DOUBLE weekend.

So Mrs UB is off on a hen do and I am off on marahon duties to hit the dizzy heights of marathons 38 and 39.

This year started slow but in preparation for the longer events, there certainly will be a Lada action for mind and body.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rob - Will see you at Bewl and 3 Forts, as I am doing the double weekend as well. Should make 3 Forts interesting. Good luck to Mrs UB for VLM this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheer fella.

      I'm using them both as training runs and am running with Phil on Sunday at 3FM. I'm not in the shape I was last year so am going to enjoy both days

      Delete