Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Rock Solid

Bleak Brickwork matrix by ultraBobban
Bleak Brickwork matrix, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.

I'm feeling fine. Dearest Reader....I am feeling fine! I don't know why? I am putting the miles in at work and on the damp cold concrete of South London. I should be in bed, or ill or worse......but I'm just fine.

A nice quick 12.6 miles this evening at the club with a good old chit-chat with Claire P who is training for Boston in April, Tom P, Glen and a host of other runners new-ish to the club. Great to catch up and great to meet new people. I thought that i would be tired after a 26, 10, 12 and 12.6 in 4 days but I feel just fine.

All I can think right now is that this rich vein of form, both through running and at work, continues. There is a busy 10 days work-wise until the Thames Trot 50 but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment