Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Feckin' cold!

Craig-y-llyn reflection by ultraBobban
Craig-y-llyn reflection, a photo by ultraBobban on Flickr.

I don't normally feel the cold but the last day or so has been a nice -2 degrees and it has really got to my bones. I'm finishing Janathon on a bit of a running low as I have decided that work priorities far outweigh the running and with being away at the weekend with work at the National College for School Leadership, the running has tapered for no other reason than I am snowed under with paperwork and the like.

Dearest readers who believe in a taper will be more than happy that I am winding down before the Thames Trot 50 mile this weekend but I plan to get out and do 10 tomorrow, similar thursday and have friday evening with a nice dinner to celebrate Mrs UB's birthday and some mapwork for the big event.

Mrs UB is getting the full treatment on sunday with luncheon with her 3 sisters and their BFs down in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Fantastic food in a fab little pub! Not only that, but they do have the best cider known to man.....Chiddingstone Bone Dry.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your Janathon finish, low or no!

    ReplyDelete