Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 January 2010

Shoe change


Shoe change, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

Ok, so this was a bit extravagant but most definitely needed. Not that I mind wet feet and seen as I left my socks on, there was not much change. However, I felt that my research had proved quite good in that switching to road shoes for more cushioning would help reduce my ITB issue that had flared up after the Doyen and was starting to niggle me between Checkpoint 1 and 2. Not that I didn't get a lot of ribbing from Immune, George and in particular, Jerry. So, I'm thinking of changing my name by deedpoll to WardRob, in acceptance that I can't decide what to wear when running. These shoes got a thorough soaking to tone down the vizi-pro orange over the next 5 miles until we hit the canal.

No comments:

Post a Comment