Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 February 2012

Chilling end to the week

After an 11 mile run through the fantastic snow along the Waterlink Way on Thursday, I was primed for a quick 10k on Friday and a 15 mile run in Liverpool this morning. neither materialised! I don't feel awful about it!

I'm on half term this coming week but need to spend 2 full days at school on matters of fair urgency but the rest of the holiday will be dedicated to family, reading and running. I have the potential for an ultra in the next 2 weeks which I will update you on as soon as I have entered. Following that are 2 weekends of Steyning Stinger and Sevenoaks Circular races.

So, this weekend I am settling down for some cider, wine and a relaxing time in Liverpool with Mrs UB's family and the gang with a possible Sunday am run with Mrs UB

No comments:

Post a Comment