Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Trying to go fast

I've been dead busy with work and general stuff going on. After a nice double run on Sunday, Monday was an unusual missed run....but a friend in need was more important. I skipped the running club to catch up this time with a running friend in need, which actually turned out to be a new route for 11 miles through the ever warming streets of Londinium.

At last I get out on my own tonight but not until I arrived home from work at 7.30 so it was a good session of hardcore fartlek, with a middle session down the middle of a slightly uphill quiet road of 8 x 200m reps with 60 sec jog recovery. Pure Marmite moments wrapped into one. I hate it at the time but am buzzing and aching afterwards.

Steyning Stinger XC marathon Sunday....bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great Stinger on Sunday...let's hope you start and finish before me :-)

    ReplyDelete