Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 January 2011

The Aircast adventures around the neighbourhood


Aircast, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

I am getting some use out of the Aircast. It is helping me to hobble. I tentatively took steps without the crutches....although this felt amazing, full weight bearing is many weeks away. Exercise wise, I have been crutchathon walking almost all day. I think I may have done a couple of miles back and forth and feel quite tired now, definitely glad for an early night and nearing the half-way point of Janathon.

I am hoping that my tendons start to lose some of the swelling and tightness. The thought of stretching my achilles or curling up my toes is at this stage, mere fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good excuse to lie down with a good book!
    Or you could take up baking and perfect your flapjack recipe.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! No chance! I need to keep fit

    ReplyDelete