Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 January 2011

Out with the old


40 Cans of Fosters and a Pie, originally uploaded by ultraBobban.

2011. New Year. New start......

OK well I still have a broken leg. Having said that I am visualising 2011 as being the comeback year! I have put together my cross trainer machine today although will not be able to use it for a few weeks until I have a weight-bearing plaster. I will be able to count the calories, update the spreadsheet and think about getting back to recovery. One small step on this is that George, Eric and I from Dulwich Park Runners have decided to go alcohol free for a time. Last year we completed "Dry Jan". This year is infinitely more ambitious......"Dry Quarter". There will no doubt be updates on this but alcohol is a "bone robber" and slows down the healing process.
http://www.foodandlife.com/healingbonesresearch.htm

Instead, a diet rich in calcium, vitamin D, vitamin C, zinc and Iron. Now where is that Ocado van?

No comments:

Post a Comment