Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 January 2011

Friends are just ace!

I have been really lucky. The best thing about not being able to get out and about has been the huge amount of visits that I have had from friends in the last month. Today was no exception. I think in total there has been 22 people around since Christmas, some 2-3 times! I have really really appreciated it.

Today I managed to get out for a brief tempo-crutch run. I wanted to get to full speed after a warm up of crunches, stair reps and leg lifts. A lap of the road to the post box and back. A short taper before a longer crutchathon tomorrow. Diet-wise, it is 6 days of no alcohol, lots of fruit and veg and feeling very positive. Cast number 5 goes on when I go to hospital on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Rob, it would have been 23 if I knew your address :-)

    Personally the lack of cider is crazy, any sane ultracrutcher knows that this is the king pin of any good training schedule

    ReplyDelete